You Might Need This Parmigiani Fleurier Tonda PF Skeleton
Every watch collector needs to have at least one ‘Skeleton’ time piece.
Parmigiani Fleurier celebrated their 25th anniversary last year. This little known brand in Malaysia recently launched their Tonda PF watch collection. The series introduced a new identity for the brand, a collection of refined, thin and elegant luxury sports watches defined by their integrated bracelets, teardrop shaped lugs, openwork hands and clean dials.
Part of the collection includes the new Parmigiani Fleurier Tonda PF Skeleton watch, which happens to be a sports watch with a highly technical skeletonised center.
For the new Tonda PF Skeleton, the mechanics are extremely visible but not invasive to the eye when reading the time.
True watch collectors will have a skeletonized watch in their collection, it has to be done. So, if you want to be part of the Jetset watch club and you do not have a skeletonized watch in your possession, time to look at this new offering.
The new PF777 caliber was designed to be revealed, every detail can be seen and admired. It will be made available in pink gold and also a stainless steel version with the signature knurled bezel crafted from platinum. Both versions will have a diameter of 40mm, a height of 8.5mm and is water resistant up to 100 meters.
Tonda PF Skeleton Specifications:
- Case Size: 40mm
- Case Material: Stainless steel or 18ct rose gold
- Bezel: Knurled, fixed in 18ct rose gold or platinum
- Glass: Sapphire crystal with anti-reflective treatment
- Crown: Screw in
- Case Back: Exhibition
- Water Resistance: 100 metres
- Movement: Calibre PF777 automatic winding
- Functions: Hours and minutes
- Power Reserve: 60 hours
- Jewels: 29
- Frequency: 28,800vph
- Dial: Graphite openworked bridges, 18ct gold indexes and hands
- Strap: Integrated bracelet in 18ct rose gold or stainless steel
- Buckle: Folding
- Limited Edition: No
- Price starts from RM282,000